Текущее время: четверг, 18 апреля 2024, 05:22
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#1 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
If you was a member of our pervious forum, what do you think about this new one? Was it right decision to "reinvite" it? Or do you prefer the old one?
#2 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Well, I do like both of them. I've known the old one from its "born" as well as this (new) one.
I think it's really great that we have the new forum because now we are able to start "the new page" of our community life.
And also I like this one because of its possibilities- here I can tape "ä" "ö" and other umlauts and they'll be shown)))) Very Happy
But I really liked coloure them of old one and I'll miss it Crying
#3 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Yes, you're right Smile We have a blank page, so to say Smile But wether we'll need the umlauts or not, isn't quite shure... The topic says "english.." and nothing about german and else...
But in the old one, there were a lot of posts, especially in the german part...
that's strange Smile
#4 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
EmperorMRKLS, aren't you remember that in the old one the English, German and Spanish part were renamed? At the beginning it was called the same as this one- just English discussions Wink2

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 35 секунд:

so i think that lately it''ll renamed to English, Spanish, German and etc discussions ))
#5 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Sonia, Yes, that's true... I hope so... Smile
#6 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

I hope so...

yapp, me too))) I'd like to open here Finnish topic))
#7 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Sonia писал(а):
Цитата:

I hope so...

yapp, me too))) I'd like to open here Finnish topic))

Finish topics are cool Smile But I think I'll never learn finish Smile
#8 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

But I think I'll never learn finish

You know, when I started to learn I thought like you Wink2 But it's not so scare & hard as you’ve might think)))
Also in Finnish topic we can help each other with it's learning.
I think here must be topics for language-learners. What's your opininon?
#9 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I think this forum is more greater than past
#10 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

so i think that lately it''ll renamed to English, Spanish, German and etc discussions ))

NO, it wouldn't be. You can not expect it in the neariest future.
This part of forum was renemed back in English discussion only 'cause there are a lot of people in Web who knows English and ready to talk in English. As for German and Spannish - the're less, of course. And by the reason that other our forummembers could read this discussions (if they know English Smile ) if they want to.
As i remember on Yabb there wasn't a lot of Spannish or German people wanted to talk on their mother language. So, English part is suitable for everybody. I have a lot of doubts that europeans know only one, their mother language. Wink2
#11 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I wonder what's the point of talking english here for all those people who can quite fluently speak russian? For mere fun?
#12 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Forum English discussion was created for non-russian (speaking) people. With a purpose to progress discussions not only in russian. By the way, the site "A journey Away..." is in 2 versions, too: both russian and english.
And more. Have you seen this: http://www.nightwish.com/en/fans/links ?
We are the one fan-page made in both languages.

And as for russian-speaking people who writes both in russian discussions and here - why not? If they know English well - why they can't evalutiate and graduate it here, for example?
#13 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I think, that the forum on became much more boring.
#14 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Joder....Esto es mas aburrido q antes!!! Mad
#15 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Luthien, I don't understand what did you mean, but it is forum that contains only english discussion. It is so , from the moment this forum moved.

I ask you to speak English here, please.
#16 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Yes Smile Luthien if you want to speak spanish, you have to create your spanish own topic Smile
#17 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Just the first thought which had appeared in my mind, and it was in Spanish Rolleyes#2 Dont worry, im just a breaker of the rules Cool
#18 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I wasn't a member of your previos forum, but i like this one!
#19 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
In my opinion, this forum is better than the old one.
#20 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I agree with Shinigami, the good company we had on the old forum definetly needed a better engine :-) And phpBB is really better than YaBB, believe an old dial-up internet surfer Very Happy And now, when even the reputation discussion finally ceased, it seems to be perfect :-)
Форум / Offtopic / Our new forum - Your opinion
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: