Текущее время: понедельник, 29 апреля 2024, 04:32
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#21 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Новая песня Аманды:

Amanda Palmer - "gaga, palmer, madonna", a kitchen-ukulele-blogsong
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dxDREaCyjE
"was going to write a long blog about the Lady Gaga Question.
wrote a ukulele song about it instead, played it in my kitchen with a flashlight and and posted it to youtube".

Текст:

she's a part of the music continuum she's a part of this difficult world and she wears outfits made of aluminium
she is a 23 she is a 23 she is a 23 and a half old girl

i am part of the music continuum i am part of this difficult world
i'm sometimes naked and play the accordion am a 33 i am a 33 i am a 33 and half year old girl

she is a part of the music continuum she is a part of this difficult world
she was the first one to often have no clothes on
she is not 53 she's only 50 but i used her anyway cause she fits well in this song

art is great that way you can do anything you can make dance music you can paint ducks but once you make art you are subject to criticism
and if you're a pop artist and you're a woman then its much more likely that people will say your art sucks

making pop music isn't for everyone -well actually that's wrong it technically is
thats why it's pop music now i've confused myself -i'm going to start a new verse and i;ll say it like this

some artists focus on love and simplicity -some artists focus on fashion and fame
then sometimes some artists try to do everything
which is impossible i think those people are brave

art is so simple just ask andy warholif he weren't dead he would tell you truth
call it a masterpiece call it a urinal it does not matter it's art so there's nothing to prove
im not sure what the point of this song was
and-i Know this song doesn't actually have to
have any point at all or even good rhymes in it
like lady gaga and also madonna i'm just trying to entertain people, make a living,
pay my rent without having to have a job i hate and hopefully find an audience who will love & accept me and not think i'm a narcissist for wanting to be
a performer and find true inner peace and thats all.

now a question to further our dialogue
is all art real art and pop art art?
and if someone talented wants to make pop music
why should we worry when there's so much other shit wrong?

this song took less time to write and record
and post straight onto youtube than writing a blog
i think it's possible i will do more of these
please send your comments especially if you think i'm wrong
#22 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
узнала о них этим летом, из какого-то журнала, купленного на даче.. "Ровесник", по моему..
заинтересовало, но, поскольку рядом не было интернета, послшать не удалось. Потом из головы вылетело. А теперь, судя по вашим комментариям, я все-таки доберусь до ю-тюба и послушаю их ^
#23 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nia писал(а):
Amanda Palmer - "gaga, palmer, madonna", a kitchen-ukulele-blogsong
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dxDREaCyjE
"was going to write a long blog about the Lady Gaga Question.
wrote a ukulele song about it instead, played it in my kitchen with a flashlight and and posted it to youtube".

Я обожаю эту женщину)) Отличная песня получилась, как и всегда )
Спасибо, Nia!
#26 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
9 ноября был день рождения Нила Геймана. В этом году он получил неожиданный и самый лучший подарок от Аманды. %)

Jason Webley perfoms Man and Statue Wedding
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL-SzO13UFY

Предыстория в блоге Аманды >>
Запись в блоге Нила о лучшем дне рождения >>

Потрясающий свадебный альбом:
http://www.kylecassidy.com/pix/travel/2010/nfgafpnola/afp-nfg-wedding-album-1.pdf

Получилось очень здорово! Пусть это неофициальная церемония, но Аманда точно всё описала: "not legal. but real".)
#27 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
В конце января выйдет новый альбом "Amanda Palmer Goes Down Under".

Здесь можно послушать одну из новых песен. "Map of Tasmania (feat. The Young Punx)" очень классная, но не имеет ничего общего с прошлым Аманды.
http://music.amandapalmer.net/track/map-of-tasmania-feat-the-young-punx
Предыстория песни >>

Чуть позже напишу о ещё одном проекте. Очень необычном и совершенно случайном.
#28 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Аманда и Нил соединилсь узами брака-на этот раз официально! Поздравляю молодых) Совет да любовь и много фриковых детишек Very Happy Айда в Россию уже)) http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2011/01/yes.html

#29 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
ShadowWolfSmith писал(а):
Аманда и Нил соединилсь узами брака-на этот раз официально

ШТООО они что там поупарывались все! Very Happy

Оффтоп:
На самом деле это я делаю такой ненавязчивый ап теме, потому что, кажется, они заново в меня попали.
#31 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Этосамое, если кто не в курсе, преамбула: Аманду запечатлели папарацци из The Daily Mail, когда у нее, простите, грудь вывалилась или выглянула или что она там сделала. И раздули из этого невесть какую сенсацию. Фабула! Наша мадам в своем стиле выступила с песней в отместку (осторожно, дети, там голая женщина за синтезатором, ололо). Это просто прекрасно, я ржу вместе с залом и подпеваю про сосок Laughing 3

Форум / Music Reviews / The Dresden Dolls / Amanda Palmer
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: