Текущее время: среда, 8 мая 2024, 22:00
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#41 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Usha, thank you....but she what she said mean "emo"....
And what do YOU think about Anette? Very Happy
#42 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nemo_999, I like Anette, she's good in her own way. She is good in Nightwish. I do not ever compare Anette and Tarja, "new" Nightwish and the so-called "old" one. For me it's just Nightwish. And I love it.
All the difference is in me and my perception, not in the voice or music.
#43 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Usha, do tou think that she good sing Old Era songs?

I like when she sings New Songs......they are for her voice...but not old Era....
#44 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nemo_999, yes, in her own way. She brings something new, something special. It's great. I never compare songs performed by Tarja with songs performed by Anette. I can't explain, for me they are just two different songs, both beautiful and touching.
I think when people don't accept Anette as a new vocalist it's a kind of.. jealousy Smile
#45 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Ho-ho))))Great determination)))) Laughing
Последний раз редактировалось: Nemo_999 (6 апр 2009, 16:28); всего редактировалось: 1 раз
#46 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nemo_999, Хаха! Спалился! Very Happy Иди учи уроки, а то завтра ж контрольная.. Wink2

P.S. 'Вуеукьштфешщт' какбе намекает нам, что слово 'Determination' здесь не в тему Very Happy
#47 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Джонсон, hm....my keypad regulary hungs)))
Оффтоп:
Determination как оценка происходящего^^
#48 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Джонсон писал(а):
Nemo_999, Хаха! Спалился! Very Happy Иди учи уроки, а то завтра ж контрольная.. Wink2

P.S. 'Вуеукьштфешщт' какбе намекает нам, что слово 'Determination' здесь не в тему Very Happy

Oh my gosh, what language is this? Maaan, we can't understand you! :grin: You might be a russian spy! Surprised

[code:1]Great вуеукьштфешщт[/code:1]
Yeaaah, my вуеукьштфешщт is always great, thanks :grin:
#49 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Usha, Laughing my keypad hungs)))
#50 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nemo_999, Keyboard you mean? There's a difference between keypad and board Wink2 Your phone pad, cell phone keypad and even Korg padKontrol as if hinting at this. xD
Последний раз редактировалось: Tuiske (6 апр 2009, 16:45); всего редактировалось: 3 раза
#51 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
and keybord too....
Shift + Alt....
Форум / General Nightwish discussion thread / The future of Nightwish
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: