Текущее время: пятница, 26 апреля 2024, 04:33
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#1 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I can't stop thinking about what could be done better. And now I realized that it's always good when there's some kind of 'free' topic on the forum. Here you can post anything you want (but don't forget about our rules!), if this anything doesn't correspond to other english topics.

Offcourse it will never work this way correctly, almoust all our threads are full with some off-topic posts. But we can try again...
#2 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
OK, that would be a post containing some Pure Truth.

Life s*cks. My life, at least. I'm tired like an ass. I mean not what you sit on; I mean - a donkey. I'm eating chips and drinking cola alone instead of eating fish roasts and drinking Lambrusco with my family. I met a wonderful girl today and had no time and no guts to chat with her. My fav team's gonna lose its fabuluos right midfielder. I wanna watch Inglorious Basterds but they are only in TS version which is shhhh... of bad quality, I mean.

That's why I proclaim: LIFE S*CKS!
#3 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
DaedR`ёныш, London is the capitAl of GB. Wink
#5 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Night Angel, nope, I suppose, this very case London is capitOl Very Happy
Don`t listen to the siren, Silvering, yeahh, life can be real su*** but anyway there's definitely smth good 8) just look around carefully
#6 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Sonia, what is it on your avatar? Some angry smile? I can't understand words above and under the... um... Smile... What does it mean?
#7 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
It seems to me the note is next - I'm afraid I bite without warning, doesn't it? Wink2
#8 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Crazypumpkin писал(а):
It seems to me the note is next - I'm afraid I bite without warning, doesn't it?

The first word is "badly", I believe. "I bite badly..."
Sonia писал(а):
yeahh, life can be real su*** but anyway there's definitely smth good 8) just look around carefully

That's true; sometimes you just have such mood that you can't find anything beautiful around...
#9 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Wishmaster,
Crazypumpkin, Don`t listen to the siren, together did the right answer Wink2
I would better use word 'painfully' instead of 'badly' but, anyway, the idea is right up the did one
#10 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
"My name is bOris, I live in Moscow, I'm on duty today...." Very Happy (c)
#11 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Quietus, yeah, you've got the right point, man Very Happy
#12 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
DaedR`ёныш, as I've heard, on MetalLand.Net there's a subforum in Albanian language Very Happy I think such a subforum would be not less useful here than the English one Laughing
#14 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Silvering, if so, mine sucks worse...
#15 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Theme title got me confused. Capitol, really? Very Happy
Форум / Offtopic / London is the capitol of Great Britain.
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: