Текущее время: среда, 24 апреля 2024, 10:27
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#1 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
There will be three years soon since last Nightwish album was released, six months already since last gig, and there won't be any singles for sure till next summer. What interesting themes and topics do you find now in Nightwish music?
Why it doesn't bore you even now (or maybe it already does)? Smile
Or maybe you came to this forum not for music discussions? Wink2
#2 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Now I'm here mostly not for music discussions. I think there's not much you can "discuss" in music, you have just to feel it Smile) But there on this forum there are intelligent people that do not produce much "holy wars" but instead of it they know very much interesting info (and me, i suppose I too know something interesting sometimes Very Happy ). But it's mostly info and information based discussions, and only with those people who are able to listen to each other, and to learn, and to accept something new (or it'll end up in "Holy Wars" again Very Happy ). Beside the facts, you have just to listen to your heart and follow your logic and perception and intuition... That's it...

So I'm here mostly because of information and because of nice people that are here. I like to be here!
#3 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I'm still here because of many interesting people and discussions not only about the music, but about everything that happens in the world. This forum is a great place where we can share our different thoughts, artistic projects such as poetry, drawings, fan-fictions and so on. I'm glad that I can spend some part of my free time at this virtual place full of kind and funny people)))
Arous писал(а):
There will be three years soon since last Nightwish album was released, six months already since last gig, and there won't be any singles for sure till next summer. What interesting themes and topics do you find now in Nightwish music?

Well, sometimes there are some news about the band appear))). It is exciting (for me, at least) to find here (or in any other places and share it with you) the information about, for example, new side-projects of the band members))).
This is my humble opinion Smile
#4 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Why am I here.. Well, first of all, I guess, it's because of the users of NightCom, the people I've met here. During 2.5 years of my existance here so many things has happened: I've found some amazing friends here, I've lived through several important - sometimes happy, sometimes not - events of my life while being here, I've been growing up with this site.
So I just can't stand not being here. NightCom is a great part of my life.
That's it. Smile
#5 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Can't say that I couldn't live without NightCom, but I like its unique, friendly and warm atmosphere and, of course, I'm crazy about Nightwish, I love them almost 5 years and can talk about them everywhere, everytime and to everybody who wants it. Very Happy Рулез They become a meaningful part of my life, so I just cannot stay away.
#6 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Because it's still purple, that's why! Рулез
#7 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I think it's all about the state of harmony, the greatest feeling of life, the ability to fall in love with the most beautiful things and people, to dream, to be a part of someone's dream, to know that everything is for good
Форум / Offtopic / Why are we still here? :)
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: