Текущее время: среда, 8 мая 2024, 09:36
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#1 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
1 сентября Питер Порт
2 сентября Москва Точка

#2 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Печальные новости с офица группы-из-за болезни и личных причин Томен Штаух не сможет поехать в тур-на концертах его будет подменять Thomas Nack(GAMMA RAY)

Dear SAVAGE CIRCUS fans, friends and business partners,

Once again I unfortunately have to surprise you all with really sad news!

Due to ongoing serious private problems in the past months my psychological and physical constitution is completely broken and makes me unable to play the upcoming shows planned for this year! I know you all have been waiting a long time already to see SAVAGE CIRCUS live for the first time and I have been really curious to meet you all again as well, but there is just nothing I can do to change this situation

The doctors are convinced, that a long-term rest along with several psychological and physical treatments for the next months is the only way to make me feel better. After fighting this reality for a longer time I am ready now to take this road. It is the only way to get back on my feet. My entire body is totally power-drained and I am almost unable to concentrate on anything. Furthermore I am suffering from a chronic tonsillitis for almost 10 weeks by now which even with antibiotics is not getting better. According to the docs it seems that all is based on my stressed body and mind, which do not get a recovery if I go on like this. So I will take this advice and will give my body and soul a break to regain my powers and charge up my battery for the upcoming SAVAGE CIRCUS production in 2007.

Please understand that I cannot give you any information about the nature of my private problems since they should stay private. I am not exaggerating in saying, having still some power left in me is already a miracle under this circumstances. I hope you all do understand this serious situation. It breaks my heart to post this message, but I see no alternative.

But there also is some good news: all shows will happen as planned! For good luck Piet could manage to hire Thomas Nack once more for the upcoming gigs, so the shows will happen for sure and with a more than worthy stand-in for me! So don’t be sad, friends! Kick ass, as Piet, Thomas, Jens, Emil will do as well! Make every show a big party for me and have fun! This will give me the strength to go through all this. Right now I am not in the position of giving. This time I need you and your support. I know that none of you will let me down and this makes me feel better already.

I truly hope to see you all again soon!

Love and respect,
Thomen
#3 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Savage Circus - Пресс-конференция и сессия автографов, (2 сентября, 2006, ул.Пятницкая, 29, метро Новокузнецкая/Третьяковская)

МедиаГиперМаркет СОЮЗ
2 сентября, 2006, 13.00-14.30

http://music.soyuz.ru/?s=_news&idnews=33226
Форум / Анонсы концертов / SAVAGE CIRCUS в России 1-2 сентября
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: