Текущее время: четверг, 18 апреля 2024, 10:42
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#1 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
As we see, in our english part, there is not so many topics. Discusions are lead sometimes off-top-like in other places.

So I would say that we should collect ideas for new topics which should be discusted in enlish. Of course, for those, who are active in russian part - it would be boring just to double the comments...

So please be free and add your personal wishes concerning our english part.

For a prosperity, developement and pleasure of everyone who's active in it! Smile))
#2 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
By all means there should be something about Nightwish. Though it all really depends. As far as I understand you want to make different topics for English and Russian discussion. And that is really difficult, to think of something absolutely new.
#3 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
We need more topics in this part of the forum. Now it isn't interesting for people to come here, cos there is nothing to do. I think we should do smth. Maybe create a number of basic topics, such as Introduce Yourself, How did you find Nw Music, News of the day and so one.
I hope than not only russian people will take part in the discussions here..
#4 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
That's the main problem - if it is done for foreigners, than there just have to be some similar topics. And if for Russian-speakers... Than I'm not sure what to do.
#5 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Jadis,
There is Russian forum for Russian members. I think it is enough.
I don't mean that they (we) don't post to English topics. But, to my mind, English forum here mustn't be the place for practice in foreign language..
Smile
#6 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Concerning the interestnig topics - yes, it's good idea Smile But somebody should open them Wink2
The other issue - of course the people doesn't want to post the same stuff in different languages... So the topics should attract and be somehow unique... And I don't mind that they should deal with Nightwish only... The most attraction we can get is in those topics Smile
#7 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Hmm... We can steal some ideas from the official forum. And here we can also discuss new articles and interviews - they're usually in English, and 'till they're not translated in Russian, we can speak about them here.
#8 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
DreiDre писал(а):
Jadis,
There is Russian forum for Russian members. I think it is enough.
I don't mean that they (we) don't post to English topics. But, to my mind, English forum here mustn't be the place for practice in foreign language..
Smile

Кул! yeah, agree Wink
#9 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
English forum - What can be done better

I think more (or at least some) foreign users should come to this section Very Happy
Последний раз редактировалось: Quasar (13 мар 2010, 01:00); всего редактировалось: 1 раз
#10 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Why won`t you create such topics as "Humour about Nightwish", "Learn English with Nightwish" (some funny lessons, in which words and phrases from Nightwish songs appear and so on and so forth?
Topics like `Let me introduce myself` are trite enough. What are you goin` to write in such a topic - "My name is Vova, I live in Bobruisk and I`m listening to Nightwish? Smile
#11 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Jadis писал(а):
By all means there should be something about Nightwish.

I think, that there must be something about Nightwish Smile
Because this is Nightwish.com.ru and we should discuss them on english
#12 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
And I think we should have a part of our forum for French people too. I think we have some users who could parle about Nightwish in francase Laughing And Scandinavian forum. For Jonson, Beer Angel, Ed...
#13 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
DaedR`ёныш писал(а):
Beer Angel

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Is it Marco??????)))))))
#14 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Etiainen, no, it's our great great user called here Night Angel. But there is a place in Moscow city, a place for all of us to celebrate every single Friday as often as it possible. So in this place she transforms into Beer Angel Very Happy
#15 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
DaedR`ёныш писал(а):
Etiainen, no, it's our great great user called here Night Angel. But there is a place in Moscow city, a place for all of us to celebrate every single Friday as often as it possible. So in this place she transforms into Beer Angel

I Cannot Stop Laughing))))))))
#16 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Quasar писал(а):
Цитата:
English forum - What can be done better

I think more (or at least some) foreign users should come to this section :grin:

Yup. Very Happy
I think it would be a great idea to create some more topics in English. Since some of us *ehem* don't speak Russian but they would love to make part of this forum. Laughing 3
#17 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Suomi_Rocks писал(а):
I think it would be a great idea to create some more topics in English. Since some of us *ehem* don't speak Russian but they would love to make part of this forum.

Yeh, it would be very nice to keep it alive! Do you have any ideas about English topics? Smile
#18 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Etiainen писал(а):
DaedR`ёныш писал(а):
Beer Angel

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Is it Marco??????)))))))

To think that I'm Marco... Ehem.... Oh, c'mon guys, I don't drink that much! Very Happy
DaedRaedR писал(а):
it's our great great user called here Night Angel. But there is a place in Moscow city, a place for all of us to celebrate every single Friday as often as it possible. So in this place she transforms into Beer Angel

Have you ever thought of career as a PR-manager? Guess you'd be great at it. Very Happy
Форум / Offtopic / English forum - What can be done better
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: