I don't think so..
12% [ 5 ]
Maybe...
49% [ 22 ]
Yes, totaly!!!
20% [ 9 ]
Всего голосов: 45
#1 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Who's got an account on my space? What's your opinion about it in general? Is it just a trend or is myspace really useful?

Please share your opinion with us Smile
#2 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I'm not aware is Myspace useful or nonproliferatable because I don't have a diary (is it right?) there. But I know that a lot of famous people have it, for instance Tarja Turunen and Simone Simons...
#3 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Mirabilis писал(а):
I'm not aware is Myspace useful or nonproliferatable because I don't have a diary (is it right?) there. But I know that a lot of famous people have it, for instance Tarja Turunen and Simone Simons...

I doubt strongly that Tarja has such a thing. Yeah, there are many so-called 'stars' profiles' but not every has a real star behind it. I can go and create a profile to pretend to be the star I love and everybody will think it's him/her... My space is very tricky Wink
#4 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Eliya, I don't object)
#5 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Could somebody please explain what is my space? You see, I'm an idiot, I don't know.... Embarassed
#6 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I don’t know too! Confused So not only you are an idiot, though it is regrettable…
#7 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I have a myspace account. I created it to have more possibilities for communication with people from another countries.
Well, maybe it is useful, I'm not sure.. When you have nothing to do in Inet you can spend your time at MySpace =)

Jadis, Бродяга,
www.myspace.com Smile
#8 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Oh!.. Thank you very much for that! This is a very interesting place, I see! When I have got enough time I'll register there no doubt...
Well, I ever knew that Internet is full of riddles and surprises!..
#9 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Tarja Turunen has said that she doesn't have a page in the MySpace
#11 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
It's was written in the her official site
#12 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
Wish Of Night, vice versa. It seems to be she has an account on MySpace. Look! - http://www.myspace.com/theangel0fmusic.

Hmm... Mirabilis, it's written there, that
Цитата:
this profile is a FANPAGE!!!

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 5 секунд:

Цитата:
this profile is a FANPAGE!!!

This is not Tarja Turunen. I'm just a fan and this is just a fanpage for her. I did e-mail her husband Marcelo and he has looked over and reviewed this profile. He said that Tarja will never make her own music profile so I guess this can be her unofficial one. I'm sorry to the people who have made comments and sent messages before thinking this was her.
#13 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I've MySpace page. And now I'm rather active there...
#14 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Night Angel, do you use it as a blog or as presentation of your music? I think for usual blog it's too overloaded with features...
#15 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Talking about Tarja, it's not a secret that she has a MS-page now. Very Happy
Dead Boy писал(а):
He said that Tarja will never make her own music profile

Liar! Laughing

I've got a My Space page just to have NW and other lovely people as friends. For example, lately I've contacted with Vibeke Stene's official fan-club and got an answer to my question (there's nothing new, though). It's a really useful thing.
Последний раз редактировалось: Don't Listen to the siren (10 мая 2008, 02:49); всего редактировалось: 1 раз
#16 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Silvering,
Don`t listen to the siren писал(а):
I've got a My Space page just to have NW and other lovely people as friends.

So do I Smile
#17 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
i've got myspace too, definitely cool place, i found there a lot of bands and people, it's useful if you want to know more about what happened with some artist or if you looking for a gig's date.

http://www.myspace.com/emppuvuorinen Very Happy
#19 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
mine: http://www.myspace.com/plus44cool

Night Angel, by the way, what's your last name? or email?

Цитата:

Night Angel only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either Night Angel's last name or email address to send your request.
Форум / Offtopic / MySpace
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: