Текущее время: четверг, 28 марта 2024, 13:49
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#6441 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Eva2801 писал(а):
Меня больше заинтересовало то кольцо на 4 пальца..это удобно интересно))

помницца, раньше такие штуки кастетами называли...

к чему бы это?
#6442 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Местный алкоголик, а почему это обязательно должно быть "к чему-то"? Просто украшение))
#6443 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Из блога. ^^

#6444 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Красивые сережки, совки нынче популярны) А Анетт такая красивая, что глаз не оторвать, что от домашних фоток, что от фото-сессии.
#6445 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Оффтоп:
Eva2801 писал(а):
Меня больше заинтересовало то кольцо на 4 пальца..это удобно интересно))

Прошу прощения, не заметила пост раньше. Это нынче в Швеции такая мода пошла - кольцо на несколько пальцев. Ради интереса померила такую штуку и поняла, что в ней можно пафосно попозировать для фотошута, а затем быстро снять, чтобы кровоток к пальцам вернулся Very Happy
#6447 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Нашла тут старые и крутые фотки:

#6448 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
последняя эпична. дэто металл, детка.
#6449 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
А ножки у нее всегда красивыми были Rolleyes#2
#6450 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Анетт рапортует из Стокгольма http://anette-olzon.blogspot.com/2011/10/stockholm.html

Stockholm
Hi all! We drove up here to Stockholm on thursday and it took 6 hours and we drove half the way each. I got a migraine and when we arrived it was quite bad and no pills with me of course. So yesterday morning after starting off doing two radio interviews I got picked up by a cab and I immediately asked the driver to get me a pharmacy. He was so kind and after some driving around we found it, I jumped off and bought some migraine pills. Thank God for them cause they made me able to cope with both photo shoots and interviews all day. Tuomas arrived at 10.30 and we started with doing two interviews at Radio Bandit, which is a leading rock channel here in Sweden. They are all so nice and we had a great time there. After that we went to Warners office for doing the rest of the interviews. We did a photo shoot for Sweden rock magazine followed by some photos for Edge magazine before interviews with both magazines and Close up magazine, Kamratposten, Kulturbloggen and many more. At 20 we were all done and I was so hungry and longing to see Nemo so coming back to my sisters place was nice:-) we ate shrimps, crab, edamame beans, cheese, garlic bread and it was delicious. Today I woke up with my migraine for the third day so I know its the last day since I always have three days every time it occurs. So should be gone tomorrow. Now we're soon gonna walk to the city for some shopping and even if its a bit colder here its a nice day outside. Stockholm is a beautiful city and if you havent visited it I can recommend you to do so. Enjoy this day!
Форум / Творчество / Шведская сирена Anette Olzon
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: