Текущее время: пятница, 19 апреля 2024, 15:46
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#21 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Zajka-pobegajka... what a shi... a strange creature! I remember one character from Tolkien whose surname was "Pobegjk" in Russian :-)
Speakin' about Mummy - no, not about Moomintrolls (those Moomies... heroes of my childhood :-) ). This character with flying device on his back created a scarecrow... which he used to scare away thieves, not crows Very Happy And he claimed that his creature was his Mom, the Mummy.
http://www.e-skazki.narod.ru/skazki/avtor/lindgren/karlson-27.html
#22 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

Finnish languange is beautiful for me.

– Anteeksi, mitä kello on?
– Tasan yksi.
– Kiitos.

This is wanderful, This is super, I think.

I agree with you.
- Mita kuulu?
- Ei mitaan erikoista.

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 58 секунд:

Kolme kadet ja kuusi penista. Ma mutakion! Laughing
Mita vittu ma puhun?
#23 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Fine. It's funny to see people who speak Russian, speaking in English on russian web-site) I understand, English is a realy beautyfull language...but it looks a bit strange. U can discuss the same in Russian, coz I can't find here English speaking ones)
#24 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
ok...here I am!! Very Happy this is my firts post here and as long as I'm an Italian girl who's studying RussianSurprised I decided to join this forum to improve my Russian....but my first topic HAD to be in English...I'm still a little bit "ashamed" of my Russian, so, please forgive if when I'll write, I'll make plenty of mistakes! Very Happy
#25 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
carmilla писал(а):
ok...here I am!! Very Happy this is my firts post here and as long as I'm an Italian girl who's studying RussianSurprised I decided to join this forum to improve my Russian....but my first topic HAD to be in English...I'm still a little bit "ashamed" of my Russian, so, please forgive if when I'll write, I'll make plenty of mistakes! Very Happy

Carmilla, Welcome to our forum Smile It doesn't matter how many and which mistakes you make - it's nice to see that somebody outside from "Russian Empire" still learning russian Smile Nowadays it's not usual Smile

Greetings to beautiful Roma Smile
#26 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
thank you, emperor!
you're very kind! Wink

Well, don't worry, there's still someone's studying Russian outside Russia...in my class there are something like 15 students Razz

I hope I'll be able to post some posts in Russian too! Smile
#27 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
carmilla, ciao e benvenuto
See, my italian is not perfect too Smile I've been studying it many years ago, he-he.. almost forget it Embarassed
Any way, welcome here Smile And it is nice to meet u Smile Wink
#28 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
thank you.... :grin:
everyone here has been very kind with me... am I the first "not-Russian-native-speaker" to post in this forum??? Surprised

anyway..I'll try to write new posts everyday, so that I'll emprove my Russian! Wink
(I know it will be hard and it will take so much time...I'll try to be patient!)
#29 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

"not-Russian-native-speaker" to post in this forum??

as far as i do know... yappSmile
Your russian is good, really good Smile
#30 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Sonia писал(а):
Цитата:

"not-Russian-native-speaker" to post in this forum??

as far as i do know... yappSmile
Your russian is good, really good Smile

Laughing 3 Laughing 3 Laughing 3 Laughing 3 Laughing 3 Laughing 3 very funny!!!!!

My Russian is TERRIBLE! That's why I'm not going to pass my exam! :grin:

anyway...I'm very proud of being the only "not-Russian-native-speaker" here Кул!
#31 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

My Russian is TERRIBLE!

Don't say that!!! Russian is the hardest language over the world. It's really not easy to learn it. U ARE good in Russian, trust me Wink Smile
#32 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Sonia писал(а):
Цитата:

My Russian is TERRIBLE!

Don't say that!!! Russian is the hardest language over the world. It's really not easy to learn it. U ARE good in Russian, trust me Wink Smile

yes..Russian is very hard (I don't know if it's the hardest language of the world, surely is the hardest of those I've studied (English, Spanish, French) though I know Italian too is quite difficult (of course not for me...I'm Italian Laughing 3 )

anyway, thanks Sonja...I think you're just too kind! Kissing
#33 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

am I the first "not-Russian-native-speaker" to post in this forum???

About 2 years ago, there was a young girl from Budapest, Hungary at our previous forum. If I remember correctly, her name was Fereste. But your Russian is doubtlessly much better than hers. Wink
#34 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
B.O.R.I.S. писал(а):
Цитата:

am I the first "not-Russian-native-speaker" to post in this forum???

About 2 years ago, there was a young girl from Budapest, Hungary at our previous forum. If I remember correctly, her name was Fereste. But your Russian is doubtlessly much better than hers. Wink

what?????? Surprised my Russian is better than hers???? Laughing 3 Oh, my God...poor girl!!! :grin: Laughing 3
#35 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
carmilla писал(а):

LOL Giulia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's you :grin: Glad to see you here Wink Hope you bought headset so you we can talk via msn (through webcam) Laughing 3 Do you still remember about it? Laughing 3
#36 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Eliya писал(а):
carmilla писал(а):

LOL Giulia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's you :grin: Glad to see you here Wink Hope you bought headset so you we can talk via msn (through webcam) Laughing 3 Do you still remember about it? Laughing 3

ELIYA????are you here too????? Smile Nice to see you here!!! Wink

I remember the web cam!! but I'm still not ready for talking and chatting in Russian... Razz I mean....my Russian is TOO POOR!!!!!! Laughing 3 Laughing 3 Laughing 3

anyway......I've passed the exam!!!and the most shocking thing, was that I passed it with a good mark!!! :grin: the maximum is 30 and I got 26!! Laughing 3 Laughing 3
now I still have to do the oral part of it...but I'm not worried, cause the teacher is very sweet (she's not the same of the written part)
#37 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

I've passed the exam!!!and the most shocking thing, was that I passed it with a good mark!!! the maximum is 30 and I got 26!!

Mi congratulo con ti (o te?) Very Happy

Цитата:

now I still have to do the oral part of it...but I'm not worried, cause the teacher is very sweet

I'll bet you pass it with the best mark.
By the way, you haven't yet say why have you started to learn russian. Could you tell about that, please Smile
#38 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Sonia писал(а):
Цитата:

I've passed the exam!!!and the most shocking thing, was that I passed it with a good mark!!! the maximum is 30 and I got 26!!

Mi congratulo con ti (o te?) Very Happy

Цитата:

now I still have to do the oral part of it...but I'm not worried, cause the teacher is very sweet

I'll bet you pass it with the best mark.
By the way, you haven't yet say why have you started to learn russian. Could you tell about that, please Smile

well...first of all: "mi congratulo con te" Wink (your Italian is not bad!)

I started studying Russian because I've been to Moscow in 1994, and I had to move on there, but for so many reasons, I didn't. But I totally fell in love with the people, the language, the culture.....EVERYTHING! I was 10 and I said to my father: "dad, when I'll be big, I'll study Russian and I'll move on here" he laughed.

I came back in Russia (I visited Moscow and Saint Petersburgh) in 2001, and I decided "I'll REALLY study Russian" and I started reading russian literature and two years later I started university...and here I am!
#39 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
first of all: "mi congratulo con te" Wink

I knew that!!! Oki, let it be. I'll remember the right variant Wink

Цитата:
(your Italian is not bad!)

nope, i really have almost forgot it Sad

Nice story Smile Are u going to visit Russia this or next year?
Форум / Offtopic / Beauty of language
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: