Текущее время: среда, 24 апреля 2024, 04:05
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#41 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
carmilla писал(а):
I really hope I'll come back to Russia sooner or later!

be sure your cultural program will be very hmm exciting so to speak :grin:

Yep, i'm hanging around there too Wink

Congs on passing your exam Кул! Oral part of studying any language is always not easy one... but we'll try Wink or you won't be ready for it even in 10 year Laughing 3
#42 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I've passed the exam!
I've made the oral part yesterday morning....the mark was great: 28 (the maximum you can get is 30), so, I'm really proud of myself :grin:
#43 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
carmilla писал(а):
I've passed the exam!
I've made the oral part yesterday morning....the mark was great: 28 (the maximum you can get is 30), so, I'm really proud of myself :grin:

Wow, that's great Smile) I never had such good marks Smile)) Especialy in Russian *lol*

Congratulations Smile Кул!
#45 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

I've passed the exam!
I've made the oral part yesterday morning....the mark was great: 28 (the maximum you can get is 30), so, I'm really proud of myself

mi congratulo con te Wink
Поздравляю! Поздравляю! Поздравляю!
#46 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Sonia писал(а):
Цитата:

I've passed the exam!
I've made the oral part yesterday morning....the mark was great: 28 (the maximum you can get is 30), so, I'm really proud of myself

:grin: Laughing 3 thanks Razz Cool
#47 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
carmilla писал(а):
Sonia писал(а):
Цитата:

I've passed the exam!

Carmilla- what the hell are you doing here??!
#48 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Ergil писал(а):
carmilla писал(а):
Sonia писал(а):
Цитата:

I've passed the exam!

Carmilla- what the hell are you doing here??!

:grin: Razz I just wanted to "study" for the exam!! :grin:
#49 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Haha! Try posting in the russian seciton. It will improve your russian.
#50 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Ergil писал(а):

Especially albanian dialect Rolleyes#2 Laughing
#51 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Wishmaster писал(а):
Ergil писал(а):

Especially albanian dialect Rolleyes#2 Laughing

carmilla "Albanian Dialect" is a sort of an internet slang-language which ignores the rules of spelling and replaces written language with the spoken including other letters and vulgar words Smile)
#52 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:

anyway......I've passed the exam!!!and the most shocking thing, was that I passed it with a good mark!!! the maximum is 30 and I got 26!!

Сongratulation! I know that you made it! Wink
#53 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
About Beauty Of The Language...
It is really so, and I'm truely fond of Its Grace and Might of English.
Listen To this "Expressions", It sounds great and their meanings have't any analogies
in other languages
Like: "ShadowDancer" "BladeDancer" "BladeRunner" "DarkStrider" "BloodRaider"...etc...
And their meanings are also filled with Romantice... Isn't It Beautiful?...
We can translate them into Russian, using bright words, but can not reproduse that passion, that is in English... Рулез Wink Laughing 3
#54 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
To my mind,The English language is obligatory to learn nowadays, well...the German one is out of my pretensions,The french one is the language of love and romanticism and finally Finnish, the language of music I like.Generally,one should speak at least 2 languages in addition of his native language.
But for all that one of these two languages is desirable to be uncommon (eg.Finnish (the one I study),Chinese,Norwegian, etc.) and the first is meant to be a popular (in most cases English) Just my opinion,how it is said - IMHO!
#55 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
yes... english become such a succsessful language because of the colonies made by Britain and of course because it's simple for the most people who grew up with an indo-germanic language (e.g. indian, russian, german, islandic, celtic).
But some languages lost or lose the worth to learn them because a) the languages are too complex b) not many people use them c) everybody in such countries knows english. And the finnish language is one of them. It might be sad, but that's how it looks like... I don't see a bright future for that language. Besides Finland, not really a lot of people learn or study it...
But of course we all hope that Finish will be kept alive, at least in Finland Smile
#56 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Oh... Sure, I can speak English, but not so well. F**k...
#57 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
My name is BORIS Cheesy
#58 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
I don't see a bright future for that language. Besides Finland, not really a lot of people learn or study it...

Yeah, I have to agree... But there's always a need in Finish speaking people - somebody has to translate interviews and articles about Nightwish. Cheesy
#59 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Don't listen to the siren писал(а):
Yeah, I have to agree... But there's always a need in Finish speaking people - somebody has to translate interviews and articles about Nightwish. Cheesy

mm, Nightwish wrote articles & answered the question in English, aren't they?
#60 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
. I don't see a bright future for that language. Besides Finland, not really a lot of people learn or study it...
But of course we all hope that Finish will be kept alive, at least in Finland Smile[/quote]
I like this language but sometimes it's funny how some words sounds Rolleyes#2
Форум / Offtopic / Beauty of language
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: