Текущее время: пятница, 29 марта 2024, 01:45
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#61 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Wish Of Night писал(а):
. I don't see a bright future for that language. Besides Finland, not really a lot of people learn or study it...
But of course we all hope that Finish will be kept alive, at least in Finland Smile

I like this language but sometimes it's funny how some words sounds Rolleyes#2[/quote]

Yes Smile) But nevertheless, they use there a lot of english. Scandinavia, in generall has almost everywhere everything in english Smile) For example the train time tables Smile) Ok, here in germany they started to use english in trains after the WM 2006... But in scnandinavia they used english for ages Smile))
#62 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
mm, Nightwish wrote articles & answered the question in English, aren't they?

Finnish interviews and articles are in Finnish. Wink
Цитата:
Scandinavia, in generall has almost everywhere everything in english

It's very good and convenient, but... Hope they won't loose themselves and don't forget that they're Finnish, not Northern Americans. Very Happy
#63 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
don't forget that they're Finnish, not Northern Americans

I think it will never happen due to the Finnish reality Smile Dark cold winter nights, blizzards and total hangover can't be described with such puny words as "what a shit" Very Happy
#65 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I can't imagine my life without english. It's the main foreign language. Everyone shoud learn English! There are so many power in the words, so many phrases to explain my feelings and thoughts...

Posted after 3 minutes 46 seconds:

And there are so many things to laugh - wife and waif... When you have wife, you are a waif...))))) The things as vulture of the culture... Things as Art and wart... And there are word of philosophy - temple and the temper...
#66 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Heh i think every language is beautifull in its own way Smile I love french becouse of nice sounds of this language , i love english becouse becouse it very simple but strong language ( i mean english gives a lot of oppertunites to express different feelning and shades. By the way I speak engilsh on this forum to practice a bit . I became to study english not far ago but i loved this language and try to make my english better Smile I hope i didnt make a lot of mistakes in this little text ))
#67 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Walker, I agrre wth you.
Every language has its own beauty...

Unfortunately, english's the one language which I know. I study german, but for me german grammar is rather difficult. In my opinion english is much easier...
Hope that soon I'll find time for beginning studying finnish.
I wish I met Tuomas and Emppu one day and had a lil' chat with 'em...
Well, I know, we cold talk in english... But I'd like to talk to 'em in their own naitive language...
#68 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
I hope i didnt make a lot of mistakes in this little text ))

You made as many mistakes as possible for this little text. Very Happy Good luck to you!
Цитата:
Hope that soon I'll find time for beginning studying finnish.

As I know, it's pretty difficult.
#69 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
You made as many mistakes as possible for this little text

I think it could be more.......... Very Happy

Цитата:
As I know, it's pretty difficult.

Well, I know but there's nothing impossible when you really want... Smile
#70 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Sure. Anette proved this - she speaks Finnish to their gigs' audience. Very Happy
#71 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
Sure. Anette proved this - she speaks Finnish to their gigs' audience.

Yeah, right! Very Happy
If Anette could learn finnish - I'll be able to do it also!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
#73 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
Btw, don't forget she's Scandinavian.

I know, but she's been living next to Finland for all her life but began learning finnish only after becoming NW vocalist.
#74 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I'm not sure, but I think Finnish and Sweden probably have something common, at least a bit... Correct me if I'm wrong.
#75 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I also think that Sweden and Finnish have something in common, but...
Well, it'll just take me more time to learn Finnish than Anette...
#77 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
So do I : Laughing
#78 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
It language is beautifull, but I don't understant more things... But i wery love British and Irish English.
#79 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Цитата:
It language is beautifull, but I don't understant more things... But i wery love British and Irish English.

Mmm... What? Very Happy
#80 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Don't listen to the siren, as I've understood, Night_watch means that he finds the english language beautiful, but doesn't understand a lot. And he loves the British and the Irish variants of english Smile
Форум / Offtopic / Beauty of language
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: