Текущее время: пятница, 19 апреля 2024, 15:07
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#41 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Вот такая новость была 10ого сентября:

Известно, что Nightwish перезапишут первый альбом группы "Angels Fall First" с Аннет и Марко (первоначально планировалось с Тарьей). Если это действительно правда, вскоре это будет потверждено. С тех пор, как Туомас не любит трэк "Nymphomaniac Fantasia", он не будет перезаписан. Вместо него группа собирается сделать один новый трэк (или же некоторые незаписанные старые песни). Также на диске будет иметься бонус-трэк в виде последней песни.

Еще нашла такое:

Cлова самого Туомаса:
И:Насколько я знаю, этой осенью Spinefarm records собираются переиздать 5 ваших предыдущих альбомов. Там будет что-то новое? Какие бонусы можно ожидать?
Т: "Лично я об этом узнал где-то дня два назад. Я даже не знал, что они собираются переиздавать наши прошлые работы. Я вообще понятия не имею, что они там делают (дружный смех) Это все наш лейбл, они обычно не оповещают группу о том, что происходит."

Но тут речь именно о переиздании, а не перезаписи.
#42 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Ed, ну коль на оф.сайте не было, думаю о достоверности новости смысла говорить нет)
#43 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
HaCkEr, конечно Smile Хотя, возможно, статья появлялась там в том или ином виде.
#44 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Ed, не, перезапись альбома - дело глобальное, они бы это однозначно сообщили, а поскольку слежу за оф.сайтом довольно пристально - то могу с уверенностью сказать что никаких подобных заявлений там не было)
#45 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
HaCkEr, что же тогда купил ShadowWolf? Very Happy
#46 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Оффтоп:
Цитата:
что же тогда купил ShadowWolf?

Mirabilis, он купил переиздание, а не перевыпуск. У него в буклетике новые фичи какие-то должны быть по сравнению с оригинальным АФФ.
#47 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
VitoZZZ, так а речь идет о перездании или же перезаписи?
#48 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Mirabilis, переизданы все ранние альбомы найтвишь. Но именно ПЕРЕИЗДАНЫ, а не записаны. Туда добавлены бонус-треки, буклеты стали толще и всё в таком духе. Но как я понимаю это всего лишь переиздания, даже ремастеринг не проводился.
#50 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ndcBjtMmquM - приятное для просмотра интервью с Анетт, с фрагментами встречи Найтов с посольством Княжества Финляндского в Израиле, закулисными съемками с различных концертов, и смешной ролик про пьяных финнов, в котором фигурируют Туомас, Юкка и Юсси 69 ))
немного не понравилось то, что в начале, когда шло интервью с Анетт, на фоне включали записи с Тарьей. Имхо, это некорректно по отношению к обеим.
#51 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Появился текст песни Erämaan Viimeinen:

Nukkuu korpi, ja nyt, aatoksissain minä matkaa teen
Yli metsien, uinuvan veen
Kuutar taivaan yön valaisee
Maalaa maiseman, pohjoisen siimeksen

Unta onko tää,
Vai kuolema jossa palata sinne saan missä
hiillos jo luovuttaa lumen alla
Kun astun maailmaan, erämaan aikaan

Ensilumi satoi kahdesti
Maalasi sieluni taulun

Tää jylhä kauneus ja ääretön yksinäisyys
Lapsuuteni metsän, taivaan
Kaikuu se haikeus halki tän matkan
Aamun tullen yö tarinansa kertoo
Jylhä on kauneus ja ääretön yksinäisyyteni
Sitä henkeensä halajaa
Kehtoni hauta, hautani paikka
Erämaan viimeinen on

Minne katosivat muut
Suon noidat, neidontornit
Ja varjoissa havisevat puut
Kielon istutin ikihankeen
Ja hiljaisuuden tultua luotin tulevaan

Ensilumi satoi kahdesti
Maalasi sieluni taulun

Tää jylhä kauneus ja ääretön yksinäisyys
Lapsuuteni metsän, taivaan
Kaikuu se haikeus halki tän matkan
Aamun tullen yö tarinansa kertoo
Jylhä on kauneus ja ääretön yksinäisyyteni
Sitä henkeensä halajaa
Kehtoni hauta, hautani paikka
Erämaan viimeinen on

и перевод на английский, выложенный Myrow на оффоруме:

Last of the Wilds

Wilderness sleeps and I travel in my thoughs
over the woods and sleeping water
Lady Moon lights the sky
Paints the world in shade of north

Is this dream?
Or death where I want to return to place
where embers are giving up hope under the snow
As I step into the world, the time of wilderness

First snow fell twice
Painted the painting of my soul

This bold beauty and infinite loneliness
Of my childhood forest and sky
That beauty echoes through this journey
As the morning dawns, night tells it's story

Bold is beauty and my infinite loneliness
That's what man longs for his soul
The grave of my cradle, the place of my grave
is the last one in the wilderness

Where did the others go?
Swampwitches and towers of the maiden
and the coniferous trees in the shadows
I planted a lily of the valley into eversnow
And as the silence came, I relyed on the future
Последний раз редактировалось: DaedRa (25 ноя 2007, 23:18); всего редактировалось: 1 раз
#52 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
HaCkEr, вообще это логично, потому как на перезапись нужно большое количество времени, а у них тур...

DaedRa, спасибо Smile Интересно было почитать.
Очень гм... мило-)
#53 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Хм, я что-то пропустила, они собираются на LOTW видео снимать? Surprised Было бы конечно здорово, только кто там будет сниматья? Неужели тот(та) самый(ая) Jonsu?
(ну не разбираюсь в финских именах) Confused
#54 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
DaedRa, если судить по новостной ленте дарксайда то они его уже давно отсняли
#55 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Незнаю, выкладывали али нет (пролистал темку про Анетт, но что-то не нашёл)
http://www.nightwish-bibliotheca.com/images/scans/big/495.jpg - 546 KБ
http://www.nightwish-bibliotheca.com/images/scans/big/496.jpg - 670 KБ - поём дуэтом)
#56 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
перевод ролика с финского мтв3

http://nettitv.mtv3.fi/nettitv_uutiset/ind...a?117074#117074

Presentor woman: And how does Nightwish part 2 look alike? One of the most famous finnish bands is living interesting times.New singer,a swede Anette Olzon,is doing her debut.Renewed Nw has just returned from a long tour in the US and performing in the Scandinavia at the moment.The first gig in Finland next Saturday is still the one that cause most stress.
HOTEL SCENE:
The band arrives to Hotel in Copenhagen with a tight schechule.It`s only two hours to the soundcheck.
In 10 years has band raised to the top of finnish rock bands together with Him,Apocalyptica and Rasmus.
The newest record,DPP,has reached top position in charts in many countries.500 000 copies has already been sold and all together has band sold over 3 million records.
Tuomas:Music is pure emotion...at least it should be pure emotion.Making music has become a way of life to me.Everything I experience I reflect through music.
Reporter:Nw comes from Kitee where Holopainen still lives and composes.
Tuomas:It feels like...inside the shell..great oceans are in motion.I`ve a lot of emotions.I feel the world very strongly...the bad and the good sides.Music is the "device" that drills a hole to my head so the demons can get out.
BUS SCENE:
Tour bus is heading for the consert hall other side of the town.New singer,Anette Olzon,has adapted fine to the band.
Anette speaks....
The band has just left behind a 5 week tour in the US and it went well.
Tuomas:We got just what we were looking after from the tour..routine and above all,self-esteem for the new singer.In the last gigs she was dancing a bit different than she did at the first gigs.
Reporter:The athmosphere in the bus freeces for a moment because of the fact that the driver has lost the way.What was expected to take 30 minutes takes 1 hour and 30 minutes and it`s getting dark.The consert hall is finally found and soundcheck can begin.
Tuomas:We`ll check out some songs that we didn`t play at the final gigs of the US tour.We check the sounds.
10 minutes before the gig i want to be alone and look at the songs we are playing and I try to get in the mood...."Now we gonna show them!"
Reporter:The Nw consert is about to begin here in KB hall in Copenhagen.The hall is sold out as are most of the other halls of the Scandinavian tour.During the marathon tour that lasts to the fall of 2009,the bands gives 250 conserts.
AUDIENCE COMMENTS
Reporter:Anette Olzon is satisfied with the response from the fans so far...in spite of the fact that Tarja Turunen was the icon of the band.
Anette: I got two middle fingers in one show and was told:"Anette sucks".Otherwise it has been great.Obviously some of the fans still miss Tarja and the old songs,but they have also accepted that I am with the band now.
Reporter:The music of Nw has been described as symfonic metal,power and opera metal.
Tuomas:I`ve burning desire for film music.From there I get the biggest and concrete inspiration to my songs...I want to bring cinematic,paintable elements to my own music
Reporter:Holopainen thinks that music that is calculated and made in certain forms isn the cancer of music.
Tuomas:When writing music you have to be egoistic,doing just what you self want to do.That`s the only way
music remains honest.
Reporter:T.H doesn`t fit the cliche-like image of a cocky rock star.He who like the world of Disney and fantasy,reads also books of Eino Leino,Uuno Kailas and Walt Whitman.
Tuomas:<the way,f.ex,Leino describes the finnish mentality is something incredible.It appeals to me.
Reporter:The man ,who sees himself as an escapist,has the innocence of childhood and kindness as an illusion to seek for.
Tuomas:As a child I was very innocent human being...and actually liked myself more than i do now.
I miss those days and that humanity of that time...About that kindness thing...I don`t think there`s anything
so touching than to see genuine kindness...or something human being who`s genuinely kind and good,without any secret motives.Those people are quite rare.

ANETTE SINGS EVER DREAM

Reporter:The crowd is fully with the band and and music and the mood is on top.

Tuomas: It`s kinda collective ecstasy between the band and the audience. Well,not always...sometimes
you can have a bad day....feel down and ill,and tired. But in general it`s the best thing I`ve experienced.

EVA PLAYS

Reporter:The tour in Scandinavia at the moment is a real showdown for the band.
Tuomas: The real test is here in Scandinavia.Ecspecially Finland gives some stress...how the finnish audience
react towards the girl from Sweden. I believe it`s gonna be just fine.
The thought that i`d give up making music feels very strange.I think,one way or another,I`ll be writing
songs and even play in a band to the end of my days.

и небольшой обзор концерта в Стокгольме:
One just can't get enough of fairy tales where mortals become celebrities overnight. That's why all of Sweden settles down to watch Idol* every Friday. That 36-year-old Anette Olzon from Katrineholm was in May announced as the new singer in the Finnish sympho-metal band Nightwish can be considered a Cinderella story worth the name. As if it weren't enough that she replaced Tarja Turunen who basically was synonym with the band - she also became part of one of the doubtlessly biggest hard rock bands in the North.
Thus, it is naturally on Anette everyone's attention is focused, and the contrast between her and her predecessor is strong. Tarja is a schooled opera singer - Anette has been singing in cover bands. Tarja is a chilly diva - Anette is a cosy "cookie mum"**. Tarja has a feeling of cultural elite - Anette has more of an aura of karaoke at after ski about her. I choose the latter every time in all categories. I say - go Nettan.
It is though only to a certain extent Anette's charming character traits work. It should be made clear she sings flawless. She is no opera soprano, but twenty years of musical experience have left their mark. It is pure bliss to hear such a professional singer in metal context. She also has a pleasantly playful attitude on stage that envelops the band with a tangible warmth.
But Nightwish is after all in fact supposed to be a hard rock band. And a hard rock band ought be fronted by someone with authority. Here Anette fails in that she is actually in no way metal. All pyrotechnics in the world can't manage to hide the fact that the front figure is more mainstream*** than rock star.

Notes:
* Idol is the Swedish version of American Idol and is indeed very popular here.
** "Cookie mum" sounds lame, but it's the best I could do what with the original text containing a nearly impossible to translate idiomatic expression. You get what I mean, right? :0)
*** Here, the original says "schlager", which is a very Swedish term that can't really be explained. It's a sort of pop music that generally thrives on the existence of Eurovision and the national contest preceding it. So - think Swedish entries at Eurovision, and you'll have some idea of what is meant.
#57 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
DaedRa, а Вы не в курсе кто это переводил? Финн или нет?
#58 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Translation of the interview in the "Holopainen"-videoclip: http://www.karjalainen.fi/Karjalainen/Teem...ish_videot.html

How does it feel to play here in Joensuu?
- This is the most important and dearest gig in this leg of tour, definitely. It's like home ground to play in Joensuu. Eeven we are from Kitee, half of Kitee population and my whole family are coming to see us which puts up an extra charge. I hope it won't be too much.

How has the tour been until now? You have quite a long leg in the USA behind already.
- Well, we haven't managed screwing up a single gig yet. Perhaps gigs have been little varying but mainly very good and the trend has been upwards all the time. Anette is getting better into the band every day, gaining self-confidence and easing it up, so this looks excellent!

How did the gig go yesterday in Oulu, was it the first in Finland?
- We had two gigs in Levi before that, yesterday we were in Oulu, that was the best we have done until now, in my opinion, I hope today will be even better and - I know it will!

Tell me about Anette. How has she adapted herself in the band an how has she taken the tight schedule?
- Considering the size of the boots for her to fill she's been doing excellent job. Everything is new to her, she couldn't know how it will be on the road, sleeping in a bus, the awful hassle and hurry all the time, it became a little shock for her but she has been coping very well with it. She has also been sick, which is always a sad thing to cope with, because when we stay five weeks on a bus and one will get a virus, then it'll circulate through everyone. Us musicians in the line are able to play even when sick, but for the singer it'll be a different problem. It has been stressing her the most like right now she's not here but in the hotel having some rest because she had a slight fever.

I've been told that you area Christmas person, what does Christmas mean to you?
- I am a Chrismas person indeed. I like Chrismas an awful lot. I can somehow cut out all the commercial hassle out of it. For me it is magic time for calming down in peace.

How are you going to spend your own Chrismas?
- Among my family in my own house. It'll be very traditional Christmas including all clichés like sauna, food and presents.

Another question, while this is a home-gig, so to say, how are you going to spend your time after the gig? When are you going to move to the next city? Do you have time to do any basic things with friends?
- Right after the gig we will chill down here for a while, then I heard there is an official afterparty at Kimmeli where our friends' band will be playing. We will go there to spend the night and tomorrow the tour will be heading to Jyväskylä where we will play on Friday.

About the new CD. It has got an extremely great reception, and even the bar was set high, all expectations seem to have been fulfilled. How do you as the composer feel about everything?
- I think it is almost incredible how well people have taken the new record. We were confident from the beginning that Anette is good and the CD is good but the fact that the CD has taken off so well was a big surprise to us and that it has now sold over 600 000 copies only in two months - I can't comprehend... but it feels extremely good, encouragign and flattering.

Is it too early to ask when there will be a new record...
- This tour will last till August or September 2009, then making songs, going to studio... most likely we can't release a new CD earlier than in 2010.

For the last, how are you going to last all touring until 2009?
- Mmyeah, I can't do anyhting in my life but music and I don't want to do anything else. Sometimes it will be harder, sometimes not so hard and inbetween it'll be awesome! The tour has been cut in cycles: five weeks touring, then a week or two back home for rest. We will take care of each others - and hopefully we will last through.
#59 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Hevein, спасибо за текст Smile интересное интервью,хоть и небольшое)так я и знал,что Холопайнену очень нравится играть концерты в Joensuu Smile и здорово,что на этот концерт пришла вся его семья и половина населения Kitee по его словам Smile представляю,какие чувства у него были по ходу концерта)...хм..плохо,что Анетт приболела((...надеюсь скоро поправится...

З.Ы. ссылку на видео немного подправь)вот рабочий линк http://www.karjalainen.fi/Karjalainen/Teemat/nightwish_videot.html Wink
#60 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Переведите кто нибудь... Пожалуйста... Потому что не все сильны в английском, некоторые, возможно вообще немецкий изучали...
Форум / Наш Nightwish / Интервью с группой, статьи о группе
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: