Текущее время: суббота, 4 мая 2024, 04:40
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#61 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Кстати, дети.
Мне вот не нравится от слова совсем, когда взрослая тетка поет про несчастную любовь и утраченную невинность ( впрочем, когда об этом сочиняют взрослые мужики, не нравится еще больше. Ну вы поняли, на кого я намекаю Very Happy ).
Так о чем это я...Хм? А!
Я хочу жесткача. Месива. Крошева. Все эти энджылы, роузесы, тирсы и прочая хрень уже в печенках сидят. Почему не сочинять про гей-прон, например? Или про инцест? ( Мартин вон сочиняет и ничо ). Или про трансплантацию органов? Да тем - вагон и тележка.

Мне кажется, что у Тарьи и Сани Шторма получился бы качовый тандем. Он бы так в стихах татиных оби(д)чиков Very Happy приложил, что они бы по ночам не спали. Интиресна, тата Сопор слушает?

Не будем о хорошем. Вести с полей -

10 часов до начала операции. Менее чем за сутки фанаты собрали 4 000 у.е. на лечение Кевина.

А здесь можно послушать песню Кевина для сольного альбома.
http://www.bravewords.com/news/203278
Последний раз редактировалось: Isa la Belle (2 мая 2013, 17:15); всего редактировалось: 1 раз
#62 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Sad я за нашево няшу кевино дико переживаю, с зп обязуюсь, да. Тата, кстати, таки черкнула в твиттерах, шобы татофаны резвее собирали бабло

Love and support to you Kevin!
And one of the new songs where Kevin
played: Victim of Ritual - старушка в блацк полезла, не иначе
#63 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Название нового альбома "Colors in the dark", будет выпущен 23 августа сего года.
Сайт http://www.tarja-coloursinthedark.com
Название фу, я испирировавшись сериалом про Лукрецию предлагал лучше, лого секс.

Хвалебная ода, пардон, пресс-рилис говорит, что на пластинке будет 10 новых песен и времени почти час.
Также интересно, что скрывается под энтим:
Цитата:
Mixed and mastered by Tim Palmer in Austin, Texas (Pearl Jam, U2), the songs on “Colours In The Dark” do not shy away from taking a risk and surprising musical turns, introducing new sounds and new musical atmospheres.

PS. Круто!
#64 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Заметки фанатки, точнее, впечатления от предпрослушивания, взято с тумблера:

Tarja's new album
So guess who went to the pre-listening of Tarja’s new album (to be released in August). ME <3 right. As Marcelo said it, only the record company listened the album and not even the musicians so we were first and foremost. Marcelo told us to write something about each song and give a feedback so I felt really stupid about that…like how can you expect me to give an opinion on Tarja’s album? And maybe she will read it? Seriously?
Man, that album blew my mind. You all know I love Tarja so I expected something great, but this was just over-achieving.
So here’s a summary:
Track 1: KILLER,KILLER Victim of Ritual (because only I could tell Marc elo I love Killer,killer and that isn’t the title of the song =)) though I didn’t like killer killer as a title, but epic fail for me once again)
This is my favourite song. Maybe it’s not the most unexpected song or the most complex but it is amazing and catchy and just so great. I want this to be the first single.
It begins with sort of a march/anthem -intro, which I love. It is so complex and I love that it’s not just the same instrumental again and again, but it keeps surprising you.
And she’s a killer, killer. (Tarja is, indeed). That is so catchy and a tiny bit poppy kind of thing and awesome.
Track 2: 500 letters
“500 letter for a stranger in my door”. “why do you love me? why do you want to have me?”
it’s got the typical constant drum rhythm . it’s very personal. over-all not one of my favourite but has some god-smackingly-glorious parts.
And it’s got a whispered end something like he had a letter next to him…(I don’t remember)
Track 3: Lucid Dreamer
now this is a weird song. It began singing something about “Gloria” and that was like half a song, and after that it turned into lucid dreamer… that was a bit strange. But we have to listen more times to every song on this album.
It’s got this grave dark kind of intro. it suggested a crypt to me. But the song showcases her voice perfectly. I mean the things she can do with her voice. just wow.
There are some interesting instruments here and weird sounds, which I liked.After about half of the song it sounds like a soundtrack to an epic journey. I can almost imagine the hobbit on it,
“you can do anything, you can go anywhere”
Track 4: Never Enough
Well, we all know the song, but as she said it, it is way harder. And it sounds great, it needed this, but there are parts where I liked the live version better.
Track 5:this is a sort of song of the sea. I don’t know how it’s called. It begins with tarja saying “welcome to my mystical world” and something like that where she welcomes you and she seems like a goddess or something. Truly amazing vocal lines here. Though I couldn’t really distinguish the lyrics.
Track 6:It stards with a hard intro and tarja talks a bit and then the song starts for real. It goes something like ” I am free…” “I am scared of being undermined” “I have my fears but they do not have me” “The deeper I get, the harder it gets”. “The monster I was lies curled up on the floor”. It’s obviously a very personal song with extremely poweful lyrics and Tarja has some effect on her voice I found very delain-ish, making her voice a bit lower and a bit metalical. Amazing.
Track 7:It has a distinct cello part and this kind of epic crescendo. A great combination of her voice and instrumental. It’s a long song and yet again so complex it seems like you begin with a song and end with another. There were some parts I did not like and I was ready to say this was my least favourite but man, the ending proved me wrong.
Track 8: This is our heavy candy. It’s almost power metal in the intro and the whole song is so hard. It just makes you wanna headbang and go crazy. It’s gonna be a hit at festivals. This is unlike anything she’s had before. pure rock. I mean it has symphonic parts, but this is heavy and rock and metal and awesome “Don’t let my inside fall apart”
Track 9: This is extremely melodical and dramatic. It gives me a feeling of swirling around like a little diva with tarja’s long dress and I bet it will feel amazing to sing live. “Goodbye! I know my love will go on!” “Goodbye! I know our love will go on!”
Track 10: It has this folk parts with 1-2 seconds of hard drums and that just works. “Taste the sweet wine on my lips” Now my brain went there directly to nightwish, because it sounded like that… close enough. And then she said something about a virgin and “and I will forgive you all your sins”. Just wow. paranoid brain. but it is a masterful composition.
As, you might have noticed, Into the Sun is not on the album.
Overall it is a great album and just greater than you think. It’s so mature and Tarja falls into a style of her own and you see complex and different and many styles and a lot like a lot of work was put into it. As Marcelo said, every song needs to be listened to more times because everyone has this little things and is so great and you need to pay attention. However, I must say that there were parts when I got a feeling like I was listening to Nightwish, but Nightwish on Imaginaerum.
#65 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
тарья жопик. ай кэнт вэйт фо зис рилис.
название норм, а вот картинка. беня не даст соврать - я не знала на кого вперед смотреть - на голого спартака или на розовую тарью. арарар.

#66 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Hevein писал(а):
Track 10: It has this folk parts with 1-2 seconds of hard drums and that just works. “Taste the sweet wine on my lips” Now my brain went there directly to nightwish, because it sounded like that… close enough. And then she said something about a virgin and “and I will forgive you all your sins”. Just wow. paranoid brain. but it is a masterful composition.

Это скорей всего вот это:
Цитата:
In few days I am going to record the final vocals for the last song on the album. It will be a hard ending for the vocal recordings, since the song has several choirs and even some sort of ethnic touch, so I will have to sweat.

Цитата:
I always love to experiment new things with my voice and this last song we recorded with my engineer in Buenos Aires, Mario, was not an exception. This song I decided some time ago that it will be the closing track of the album. It was challenging to write about the story of “Medusa”.

Тест зэ вайн он май липс, вёрджин (энд ви ретурн ту вилденееееес), форгив ол ё синс... Wow. Что ж, я всё прощаю Тарье.
#67 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Круто, что вы такие оперативные)) Я в фейсбуке не все время сижу и не сразу вижу апдейты. А тут хопа! И понесла в сообщество Very Happy

А што это за ребус, блин, соедини буквы линиями? Не ну мне конечно хорошо и круто, не надо париться с новыми майками для ФК Wink
#69 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Don't Listen to the siren, нет ли в Вашем комментарии антисемитирасизму? Angry

Девушка, ревью которой выше выкладывала Хейвен, ответила на кое-какие вопросы:
Цитата:
therealmooki reblogged your post: Tarja’s new album

Цитата:
Interesting! Thank you for the summary. I’m not sure why Marcelo would ask for feedback…for the most part I think it’s difficult to have a balanced/objective view after just one listen, especially when you’ve been waiting for something for a long time, everything tends to sound good. XD

It sounds like she’s worked on more experimental and heavier styles…did you get that impression? Did Marcelo or anyone else mention how involved she was in the songwriting process? Personally I think she does great on atmospheric ballads.

Can you tell us, is she using more of an operatic vocal style or rock/contemporary? Or a balanced mixture? I mean she’ll always be classically orientated, but in recent times she’s gotten better at a more contemporary sound, while incorporating operatic technique for higher notes and ballads.

I think Marcelo wants this so he knows how the album is going to be received. I mean we are the fans that might actually buy and it was only with the fan club… so it is important he knows that… I think. And I think it’s normal he wants that.

Yes, there were definitely experimental things and instruments. she just took it to another level. I don’t know about the songwriting but I know tarja likes to write all the lyrics at least…and most probably lots of the music.

It’s a mixture. she has choruses with just “aaaaa” sang like a great soprano and then there are rock songs. OF course, she composed it for her voice and she has a song where her vocal lines reminded me of stargazers and just left me amazed at what she can do. But there aren’t any clear ballads. I mean all songs get heavy or mixed or have soemthing at some point

Вытья, пардон, балладов в стандартном издании не будет, котаны.
#70 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Hevein писал(а):
Track 2: 500 letters

Итак, поехали! Very Happy "Стопицот писем" - это из серии "ты мне слово, я тебе десять!". Толстый намек на легендарное письмо осени-2005! Ура! Very Happy Это про Туомаса! Laughing 3

Hevein писал(а):
Track 3: Lucid Dreamer

Дримера били-били, да не убили! Это тоже про Туомаса!Very Happy

Hevein писал(а):
and she seems like a goddess or something

Она и есть Годдесс. Оф эврисинг. Тарья ведь ИДЕАЛЬНА, и в новом альбоме это должно сочиться из каждой песни, аки мирро из икон! Very Happy

Hevein писал(а):
It goes something like ” I am free…”

И опять намек на старую-старую историю! Все-все мы поняли, Тарья, ты не можешь оставить прошлое позади. Знаем-знаем! Very Happy

Hevein писал(а):
The monster I was lies curled up on the floor

Вооот! Вот это правильно. Выдави из себя монстра по капле! Тарья раскаивается. Она сожалеет о том, какой она была плохой... Она скучаэ сами знаете по чему и по кому.Very Happy

Hevein писал(а):
“Taste the sweet wine on my lips” Now my brain went there directly to nightwish

Ну еще бы брэйн девушки не вент именно тудаSmile Образ же сам по себе избитый. У ВТ есть тоже похожий про "ёр тэйст он май липс, ёр солти киссез". А тут вино. То самое вино, видимо, которое не так давно было презентовано теми самыми людьми Very Happy

Так что... ой-вей, сколько намеков, сколько скрытых смыслов! И все о том же.

Но это... как говорила героиня Сигурни Уивер в одной веселой комедии, "I'm just fooling! I'm so full of good humor!" Smile

Если серьезно, то любопытно послушать альбом. Я заинтересовалась. А тем более, как говорят, там не будет откровенного балладного нытья, ввергавшего меня в состояние анабиоза в процессе прослушивания двух предыдущих альбомов Тарьи.

Hevein писал(а):
Tarja has some effect on her voice I found very delain-ish, making her voice a bit lower and a bit metalical.

А вот это интересно. Делэйниш в этом контексте - неужели отсылка к Шарлотте Весселс? Это у нее-то голос "э бит металикал"? Smile Вот бы не сказала. Не представляю, как должна спеть Тарья, чтобы ее вокальная манера хоть каким-то боком была похожа на Весселс... Но вот кому-то, поди, напомнила. Или "делэйниш" - это какой-то иной смысл имеет, не связанный с одноименной группой? Smile
#71 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Представление народа об альбоме было бы неполным без классического появления Веры Донован в этом треде Very Happy
#72 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
А-миц, а чего не так? Вера просто кого надо и что надо опередила Laughing 3 Кто первый встал, того и тапки.
#73 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Vera_Donovan писал(а):
on the floor

вот в чем соль.
Так и представляю, Тарья гневно:
- А подругами были!
Floor:
- Были...и инносент мы с тобой были когда-то... Не мы такие, жизнь такая.
Тарья:
- На колени! На пол! На Floor! Very Happy
Floor:
- Я даже на коленях выше тебя! Razz
#74 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
А-миц писал(а):
Представление народа об альбоме было бы неполным без классического появления Веры Донован в этом треде

Будет день - будет пища. В смысле, будет альбом - будет фирменная рецензия от Веры Донован на негоVery Happy Которая, полагаю, соберет (как и прошлые ее товарки) достаточное количество виртуальных оваций! Very Happy Хотя, полагаю, я разорву ею некоторые... кх... шаблоныSmile

И - да, спасибо за признание. Мое появление стало классикой! Постараюсь и дальше не разочаровывать Laughing 3
#75 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Бенуа Хершлаг, фплане опередила? На тему названия, напрмиер, 500 letters уже где только не шутили, мол это отсылка к открытому письму Smile
Да и в целом я что-то нитаво. В чем опередила, и почему мне от этого "не так"?))
#76 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
А-миц, да не, всё так. Всё чинно и благородно Smile
#77 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
А-миц писал(а):
500 letters уже где только не шутили, мол это отсылка к открытому письму

А-миц, покорнейше прощу прощения, что баяню, но я реально нигде больше не видела этого названия песни (а посему и шуток на этот счет). Я ж как-то... с тематическими ресурсами не знакомлюсь, кроме этих фиолетовых страниц Very Happy
#78 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Vera_Donovan, да вон тут же, страницей раньше)) Ладно, пойду горевать по закрытому прослушиванию, а то все подумают, что у меня баттхёрт Заткнулся Very Happy
#79 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
А-миц, я как истинный аналитег все систематизировала! Very Happy Впрочем, думаю, это настолько массовая ассоциация (про письмо), что она не возникнет только, пожалуй, у марсианинаVery Happy
#80 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Vera_Donovan, боюсь, что уже даже марсиане в курсе всей драмы Very Happy

По теме: мне очень интересно, чем обернется альбом и какими красками заиграет (тут уже цветным по черному пообещали, никуда не деться Smile). Очень хотелось бы не разочароваться и слушать со спокойной душой, не говоря уже о том, чтоб найти точки соприкосновения с пластинкой.
Спасибо за почти отсутствующие баллады, однако мне что-то подсказывает, что десятью песнями стандартного издания дело вряд ли обойдется, и потому овер дофига баллад комфортно разместятся во всяких спешал боксах и изданиях для разных стран Smile

А облога когда будет, не сказали еще?
Форум / Творчество / Новый альбом - Colours in the Dark (2013)
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: