Текущее время: среда, 8 мая 2024, 22:26
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#21 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
fuente_y_caudal писал(а):
Ann Arvidsson, у меня на компе каким-то макаром завалялись еще и песни Hindsight,Bricks,Lightning Song и No One Is Free живьем О__о Учитывая появившийся треклист к альбому,я запутался окончательно.Как минимум две эти песни принадлежат группе The Spherical Minds,для которых Винс их спел для их последнего альбома!Что же они тогда делают тут??
ЗЫ песни,кстати,кроме 3х перечисленных тобой не слушал,жду альбома Smile

Я сама читала,что те песни были для The Spherical Minds,но на сайте http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.Net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=63571 как раз лежит этот трек лист с интервью группы!
Хотя если честно,тот факт,что на оф.сайте нет ещё этого самого "трек-листа" дает усомниться мне в том,что он достоверен.Будем ждать полной информации из проверенных уст.
ЗЫ Everything мне тоже очень понравилась,как раз сегодня слушала без остановки Wink
#22 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Вот и меня посещали те же мысли)) Поскольку,если не дезинформация,выход альбома откладывается из-за европейского турне,буду эти три песенки гонять Smile А вообще - советую послушать эти Сферические Разумы ( по крайней мере с самооценкой у ребят явно нет проблем Very Happy ). По паре песенок можно сказать,что это Анафема в переделке на пост-рок - звучит довольно оригинально и по-свежему,завтра залью себе.
#23 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
10 сентября на лейбле Angelic Recordings (который является плодом сотрудничества Danny Cavanagh и Aftermath Music) вышел дебютный альбом группы LEAFBLADE, сайд-проекта Danny Cavanagh (ANATHEMA).
LEAFBLADE — музыка из самого сердца леса, сочетающая в своей музыке различные жанры, в том числе кельтику, фолк и шаманизм.
(с) Nightquest
#24 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Новый альбом будет смикширован Стивеном Уилсоном и выйдет весной. Осенью будущего года выпустят EP и вскоре ещё один альбом.

They Are Here
Новее интервью с Даниэлем >>

"Let's listen to the "The Silent Enigma", the cover looks cool". Those were the first words I uttered when I picked up my first Anathema album as a 12 year old. And from that day, seeing them perform live in my country was more like A Dying Wish. Little did I know that this was going to change long before I expected.

November 13th, 2009 I was attending the second day of the Beirut Rock Festival where famous French rock musician Yann Tiersen was performing. And someone informs me that Anathema's flight to Beirut will land in an hour. So my partner and I take off, and head to the Beirut Airport then take a seat, and wait. An hour later after carefully analyzing the face of every arriving person I saw, I spot Danny. Earphones on, and drumming with his hands as he walked towards us, I catch his attention with a big smile. He smiles back and salutes us politely thinking we were the promoters supposed to pick up the band from the airport. He shakes my hand, as I tell him who I am. And then within a matter of minutes I had the entire band around me. We have some small talk, which ultimately leads to Danny promising me the interview I had asked him about prior to his arrival. "Come pick me up from the hotel tomorrow at noon, we can do the interview and you can take me to this great place you told me about".

November 14th, 2009. My partner and I arrive to Anathema's hotel on schedule, I call Danny's room from the lobby and he tells me he'll be down in 5 minutes. (They were the longest 5 minutes in my life). He then comes down with his guitar, says hello and invites us to sit with him in the lobby. He asks my partner what song she would like to hear, other than an Anathema song. She suggests Coldplay, and he chooses "Fix You". Needless to say, his performance drew quite a crowd in the lobby. Clean, flawless, and deep but then interrupted by Vinny who just had to put his hands on Danny's guitar. After asking the rest of the band if they would like to join us, we finally decide to head out. He was my only guest for an unforgettable journey which, if he chooses, he will tell you all about one day.

I'm sure you are all anxious to know about the two songs I had the chance to listen to. Well, on our way to that great place, Danny takes out his iPod and asks my partner to listen to the new version of "Everything" and tells me with a big smile on his face "you're not going to listen to it because you are driving"; I eventually did, along with another one during the interview.

The original version of "Everything" is alive, but the new version is simply on another level. The atmosphere is stronger, the music has much more emotion to it, it just takes you away. Vincent and Lee's voices together are simply magical as usual. The sound is refined, the music talks to you, it speeds up your heart beats and then suddenly stops them. You can feel the energy of this song just by listening to it, it gives so much hope. Pure talent.

Now the second song I listened to was simply mind-blowing. It's amazing. I told Danny that Vincent's voice is so synchronized with the guitars and the music that I barely could tell the difference between them. It reminded me a bit of Flying, but it is like nothing we have ever heard before, it's just a new sound. This one is definitely a hit. I couldn't make out all of the lyrics but the music said enough. I won't disclose the title because I don't think the song has been played live, and the guys might change it. So just as I said, it's worth the wait.

Here is the interview with Danny. Who is simply an incredible person to be around. He is just so alive, he expresses his feelings so honestly and so directly. He is in touch with everything around him, nature, people, songs. It was a pleasure. Enjoy people!

1- How would you introduce Anathema to someone who doesn't know you?

I usually say that we are an expansive rock band. Our music reflects love, energy and the positive nature of humanity, it also has a lot of emotions in it and it is uplifting. I also say that our music is a secondary product of the kinship and partnership of family and friends that we all share in the group. Our music is what brings us together and keeps us together, but ultimately it goes deeper than the music, it is about who we are and what we mean to each other.

2- What characterizes Anathema's music?

What makes our music different is the heart and the emotion that's inside it. You can always identify our music, because of our particular way with the melodies, the words and the emotions within it. It's quite direct music; at least the songs that I write are quite direct and not very cryptic; but there are hidden layers in the tunes we make.

3- What are the messages you to send through your songs?

Love each other; it's as simple as that. It can also say, love your-self and be free of the world. There is a humane resonance within our music; it comes from an understanding of the human spirit through pain, through learning what love and passion truly means. Through suffering, and there has been a lot of suffering in the past for me and others in the group. This has brought a lack of ego, and ultimately a sense of realness to the band. There is realness, a down to earth spirit.

4- Would you say that Anathema's sound evolved and matured or simply changed?

It wasn't really contrived; it was more like a natural process. It's just a reflection of who we are at every point in time. The melody in the "The Silent Enigma" is not a million miles away from what we do now. The approach has changed, the singing and the sound is different, but the heart of the music is not that different. It's natural, you get better at what you do you don't stay still.

5- What is the importance of music and arts in your life?

When I am working, music and art is ever-present. It never really goes away, you're always thinking of melodies, you're always thinking of ideas of tunes and ways of doing these ideas, new possibilities, when I am at my best music and arts is never away from me.

6- What did you know about Lebanon before coming here?

Well, I didn't really believe the media image of Lebanon and the middle-east before coming. So I anticipated that there would be very friendly and helpful people, who couldn’t do enough for you and that's what would make a fantastic concert.
They are not the happiest people in the world only in as much as people smiling in the streets, it doesn't happen as often as it does in other places. But it seems nice, and like I said we always dig deeper than the media image, and I am proud to play in a middle-eastern country.

7- What do you hope to accomplish in life?

Well that's a difficult one to answer because if you have goals, and you achieve them, then you would have new ones, it never stops. But, I heard something interesting on the radio a few days ago from Jamie Cullum, a famous young Jazz singer in England, he said something very cool about music "You never get there with music, there's no goal, there's no end, it's a constant evolution" It's very true, it's refining your art, it's a never-ending process. It's something like that basically, but when it comes down to it, there are some things I'd like to have. I'd like to own a lovely house, a nice wooden house in a beautiful natural location. I would like a beautiful partner, I would like a family. But you know, we shall see. And that's the trick about life, you never get there, it's just about realizing that you are already here.

8- What are your plans for the future?

First thing would be to finish the new album, which is almost done. We're in a professional studio now, out of our own place. We'll finish the recording in December then give it to Steven Wilson for the mix. What we will probably do is release it to all the fans across the world at the same time on the internet. So it will be available in Lebanon on the same day it will be available in England. Then there will be a physical CD release and then a full European tour including, I hope, Greece and Turkey. After the tour is over, we will play summer festivals, and then give the record to a proper record company for a release. We also plan to do an EP in the autumn, another self-released internet EP and a physical CD release, because we have songs left over from the album. It was too long, we recorded 70 minutes it's now reduced to 62 minutes, so there are two songs left which could be the beginning of a full EP, a full 30 minutes of continuous music. This will be released, as I said, probably in the autumn of next year, and then there will be another album quickly following that one. The EP will have the same identity as our next album, but the album after that will have a different identity, it will be a change, a shift.

Обзор Beirut Rock Festival (Anathema, Agua de Annique и др).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4VoKwhzhiU

P.S. Кажется, здесь ещё не выкладывали. Очень трогательная запись "One Last Goodbye":
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yiq54bBKHzQ
Другой ракурс:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfKJW3jE8oc

Сейчас больше всего хочу попасть на их концерт. Надеюсь, совместный тур с Porcupine Tree ещё повторится.
#25 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nia писал(а):
Новый альбом будет смикширован Стивеном Уилсоном и выйдет весной. Осенью будущего года выпустят EP и вскоре ещё один альбом.

Cheesy Рулез Эта новость очень радует!Что Стивена очень люблю,что Анафема в принципе плохой музыки не выпускают,а тут ещё такой союз!Очень радует.
А Стивен вездесущий
#26 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Стивен Уилсон - уыы! ^_____^ Very Happy Обязательно послушаю. Уилсон веников не вяжет. Very Happy
#27 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Информация о новом альбоме от Дэнни >>

Tracklist:

Thin Air
Summernight Horizon
Dreaming Light
Everything
Angels Walk Among Us (ура!))
Presence
A Simple Mistake
The Storm Before the Calm
Get off, Get out
Universal >>
Hindsight

the full length of the album is about 62 minutes. its produced by vincent cavanagh and assisted by me, its recorded by les smith, mark ellis, darryl anthony, jamie and vincent cavanagh

all songs written by danny cavanagh, john douglas and vincent cavanagh

the songs have been upgraded, made better, layered with textures and harmonies, and i am sure when it is mixed and ready to go, its going to do very well. exactly how well it does remains to be seen, but it is WAY above aything we ever did before.

in fact, i think the scene is stale and needs a shake up, and we are the ones to do it.

scheduled for release in april via kscope music. a complete full european tour playing the whole album will be coming to all european territories... at some point in the future there MIGHT be a US tour with Porcupine Tree, and an EP independently released later in the year.
#28 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nia, душа моя,спасибо за инфу!
A Simple Mistake - знакомое название,может даже есть уже эта песня вроде Razz
Hindsight - а так у них альбом уже назывался,вроде Very Happy Cheesy
Ждем апреля и майского концерта Rolleyes#2
#29 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Ann Arvidsson писал(а):
Hindsight - а так у них альбом уже назывался,вроде

Да, это что-то типа сборника, компиляции новых и старых вещей группы в акустической обработке ^^
И да, была такая песня - "Simple Mistake" ^___^

Nia, спасибо! Ну хоть что-то от ребят стало известно...
Последний раз редактировалось: Миц (27 дек 2009, 16:41); всего редактировалось: 1 раз
#30 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Миц, да-да.Очень мне нравится этот альбом,он такой воздушный.
Мелодичный и качественный,я бы ещё сказала.
#31 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Первый сторонний проект Винни:

Цитата:
The French Rock band DEVIANZ announces the collaboration of Vincent Cavanagh of ANATHEMA on vocals and arrangements on a track of their second album they're recording. >>
www.myspace.com/devianz
#32 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Ура! Обложка нового альбома и точная дата выхода.

We're Here Because We're Here

New album, out May 31st.

1. Thin Air
2. Summernight Horizon
3. Dreaming Light
4. Everything
5. Angels Walk Among Us
6. Presence
7. A Simple Mistake
8. Get Off, Get Out
9. Universal
10. Hindsight

Четыре трека мы уже слышали, но осенью выйдет ещё EP с новым материалом. Интересно, для каких песен был записан вокал Аннеке. Может быть, для новой версии "Angels Walk Among Us"?
#33 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nia, я вот сама все думаю где будет Аннеке там,известно только,что в "Angels Walk Among Us" партию бэк-вокала исполнил Ville Valo Confused вот чего не ожидала так этого Shy
#34 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Ann Arvidsson писал(а):
известно только,что в "Angels Walk Among Us" партию бэк-вокала исполнил Ville Valo

О.о Не знала. Получается, женского бэк-вокала уже не будет?

Одна из песен была написана специально для Ли. В "Everything" будет её же голос.
Цитата:
The original version of "Everything" is alive, but the new version is simply on another level. The atmosphere is stronger, the music has much more emotion to it, it just takes you away. Vincent and Lee's voices together are simply magical as usual

Значит новая композиция.

P. S. Аннеке исполнила "Angels Walk Among Us" на одном из концертов Анафемы.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVpxTmxNaA (качество не очень хорошее)
#35 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nia, я просто была более чем убеждена,что Аннеке будет петь на новом альбоме Sad Очень жаль,получается будет Ли опять,хотя я её тоже люблю.
Но откуда тогда были слухи,что Аннеке будет петь,не только на ливах,но и на новом альбоме..
#36 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Аннеке будет! Сама говорила об этом. =) Наверное, услышим её в новых песнях. Извини, что запутала.
#37 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Дождались! Наконец-то свершится долгожданный релиз!
И даже неважно, будет ли там Аннеке - главное, что там будет Anathema! Cheesy
Мне вот более интересно, они на концерте будут с него играть вещи, или же ещё не будут? Smile
#38 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Nia, уыыы Kissing Я как ненормальная ещё надеюсь,что её привезут в мае,хотя это маловероятно,но я даже думаю написать кое-кому.

Добавлено спустя 38 секунд:

Максим Иванович, было бы странно если бы там не было самой Анафемы Very Happy
#39 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Оффтоп:
Ann Arvidsson писал(а):
Максим Иванович, было бы странно если бы там не было самой Анафемы

Наверное, тут будет уместно сказать "Спасибо, кэп!" Very Happy

Ann Arvidsson, просто после новости об альбоме сразу стали обсуждать наличие Аннеке, ну я и решил напомнить всё-таки о главенстве самих Anathema Заткнулся Ну и заодно выразить надежду, что на новом альбоме будет всё та же Anathema - меланхоличная, задумчивая, но в то же время - запоминающаяся и яркая!
Кстати, главная деталь оформления нового альбома сильно подкрепляет эти надежды - обложка очень характерна для Anathema, и вообще очень хороша сама по себе! Вот я до этого считал обложку A natural disaster лучшей среди работ такого рода.. А теперь даже не знаю, какая из них прекраснее...
#40 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Максим Иванович, дело в том,что в Анафеме я в принципе никогда не сомневалась и не было ещё релиза,который бы меня разочаровал у них,так сложилось.Поэтому от них я жду как раз изначально только положительное,а та новость об Аннеке,которая появилась ещё давно,плюс учитывая что она моя любимая исполнительница,меня очень заботит из-за желания услышить её с этой замечательной группой....не знаю,почему у многих это вызывает такой всплеск эмоций Very Happy
А облога и правда замечательная,у Анафемы и в принципе плохих то никогда не было,а тут одна краше другой Cheesy
Форум / Music Reviews / Anathema
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: