Текущее время: четверг, 25 апреля 2024, 11:29
Пользователи, которые читают эту тему: 1 гость
Новая тема Ответить
#3861 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Как подсказал ShadowWolfSmith - филологи и философы Найткома, никто не желает защить диссер на тему творчесва Маэстро? Что-нибудь в духе: "Раскрытие проблем взаимоотношения мужчины и женщины в рок-музыке скандинавских стран"? Smile
А то глянуть каталоги на diss.rsl.ru - так сразу обидно за Маэстро становится, такое непахонное поле для творчесва.
#3862 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Myrrrsky писал(а):
никто не желает защить диссер на тему творчесва Маэстро?

Чтобы потом возненавидеть найтвиш вообще и лирику Туо в частности? Нет уж, я пас Very Happy Лично я даже для написания дипломной работы (я защищалась по русской литературе) выбрала мало любимое произведение, отказавшись от Булгакова и Достоевского. Потому что одно дело - писать на форуме восторженные псто, когда у тебя есть желание, настроение и вдохновение, и совсем другое - подписаться на серьезную обязаловку, от которой уже никуда не деться. Ну а самое главное, я считаю, что научное исследование - это все равно что препарирование. А когда речь идет об искусстве - точнее, о его любимых представителях - я предпочитаю не брать скальпель в руки Smile
#3863 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Mermaid писал(а):
18 января в 19:30 на финском канале LIV будут показывать эпизод телепередачи "Koirakouluttaja Tanja Karpela" с Туомасом.

Шоу выложили в сеть http://www.ruutu.fi/ohjelmat/koirakouluttaja-tanja-karpela/kausi-1-jakso-2 правда ссылка не для всех работает. Ждём, когда Oxfan выложит на YouTube.

Посмотревшие шоу рассказывают, что Туомас управлял собачьей упряжкой и познакомился со стаей волков!

Вот тут можно посмотреть скриншоты http://www.tuomas-holopainen.com/index.php/en/forum/7-media/87787-tuomas-finnish-tv-station-liv-on-18-1#88314

#3864 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
ShadowWolfSmith писал(а):
Ждём, когда Oxfan выложит на YouTube.

дааа, очень ждем, всегда интересно посмотреть на музыкантов вне сцены и вне группы в целом Smile если Туомас раньше с волками не общался, это для него наверно был впечатляющий момент))
#3866 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Перевод на английский http://www.tuomas-holopainen.com/index.php/en/forum/7-media/87787-tuomas-finnish-tv-station-liv-on-18-1?limit=15&start=30#88428

We meet in every program famous friends of animals. This time we met Tuomas Holopainen from the band Nightwish.

Tanja: ”Hello!”
Tuomas: ”Hello!”
Tanja: ”I’m Tanja”
Tuomas: ”Tuomas. Nice to meet you.”
Tanja: ”It’s really nice to meet you.”
Tuomas: ”And who are you?”
Tanja: ”Yeah, this is a little bit more arctic furryfriend here, Brego. He must be a bit warm already, because it’s so nice and warm here in Regatta. Coffee smells in here, shall we go and get some coffee?”
Tuomas: ”Sure, let’s go.”

Tanja: ”Here in Cafe Regatta there's almost like a Lapland atmosphere. Isn’t, it?”
Tuomas: ”Yes, it is.”
Tanja: ”I was thinking, what if we went to meet a guy named Reijo Jääskeläinen in Kittilä, because Reijo has a lot of these furry friends like this one we have here with us and he is a real legend with sled dogs. And what’s also interesting about Reijo, he knows quite a lot about wolves and he has one wolf too, and I’ve understood that you’re quite interested in wolves as well."
Tuomas: "Wolves have something unexplainable, primitive, mystical and extremely beautiful in them, I can’t explain it any better. Have I been a wolf in my previous life, I don’t know, but here’s a little funny story, if I can tell a little anecdote. In 2004 we were in Helsinki recording our Once-album and we invited there a real American Indian. He then played flutes and sang in one song and we didn’t know each other at all. But at third day he came to me and said that his ancestors had told him, that he must do a certain ritual to you, and give you an Indian name. And we didn’t know each other. And he said that he hadn’t done this to a white man ever before but he got this huge message that he had to do it. Then we went into the studio, he lit some incenses and played drums and danced around me and said that from now on you are Sunkmani tutanka Nagi which means Shadow Wolf, because you’ve been a wolf in your previous life, he can see it. It was a really really awesome experience.”
Tanja: ”I bet you’ll never forget it.”
Tuomas: ”No way. And just this unexplainable, I mean that really touched me really deeply, I don’t know how much truth is in there, but anyway, wolves are really close to me. For some reason.”
Tanja: ”It could be a good thing if you went to greet that Reijo’s wolf. We could get to see which kind of creature that wolf is from up close. It’s not nearly as scary as many people think it is."
Tuomas: ”I’d greet it really gladly.”

Tuomas: ”I heard you have real wolf in here. Is there any possibility to see it?"
Reijo: ”Yes, yes, of course.”

Reijo: ”Okay, this kind of man appeared here.”
Tuomas: ”Hello!”
Reijo: ”Welcome again, nice to meet you!"
Tuomas: ”Tanja sends her love from Helsinki.”
Reijo: ”If I remember correctly, you were here driving sled dogs last winter.”
Tuomas: ”Last January, yes.”
Reijo: ”How does our wolfchoir sound to a musicman like you?
Tuomas: ”This is really awesome music. Primitive, and wildness and beauty at it’s best. I heard you have a real wolf in here. Is there any possibility to see it?"
Reijo: ”Yes, yes, of course. We do have a little bit special case. It’s eight and half years old now.”

Alaskan tundra wolf Boogie is a handsome animal with a light fur. It came to Reijo’s by animal rescue. Boogie is not only handsome but also intelligent and peaceful animal.

Reijo: ”Boogie, Boogie! When you are there for a while and maybe crouch a bit, they come to sniff you and maybe they’ll taste a bit too, but…"
Tuomas: ”Well, go ahead. Hello.”
Reijo: ”Wolves have to smell the nose in greeting.”
Tuomas: ”Okay.”
Reijo: ”They are really sharp, they understand that this crouch position means that human isn't dangerous, but when human stands and leans forward, they recognize it as a lurking position. Next time you come, they come really close. They have an amazing memory, there has been people who’ve come and there’s been a year's pause and then wolves come close really more familiarly."
Tuomas: ”Next time I come –”
Reijo: ”Yes, they can remember and recognize your essence and smell.”
Tuomas: ”Amazing.”
Reijo: ”Santeri. He didn’t get it, too excited. So, this kind of thing.”

Reijo: ”Well, would you like to go for a little ride with wolfdog sled? You’ve driven with us before?”
Tuomas: ”Yeah, a year ago in here, but yeah, let’s do it. Can I rein too?”
Reijo: ”Let’s put four dogs for you and I’ll drive ahead. A little ride we could do.”
Tuomas: ”By all means. Fantastic.”
Reijo: ”Let’s go.”
Tuomas: ”Yes.”

Tuomas: ”Hello Devil. ”
Rreijo: ”So here’s a sled, so get on it, relaxed, and brake is the most important controlling device here.”

Reijo: ”So how did it feel like to drive with these lazy movie wolves, who especially in the beginning acted a lot that we are tough guys to go!”
Tuomas: ”The first 200 metres went really fast and then they got a bit lazy. But it’s still always just as amazing, you get that primitive feeling when there’s the silence and the speed at the same time and dogs pant in front of you and trees go by. You are in the core of something in there. Amazing stuff.”
Tuomas: ”On top I have the feeling that it’s awesome when you feel like you belong somewhere. To feel like home. That kind of feeling I get of course in Kitee, at home, on stage, when you’re at home in front of a piano making songs, but also in these moments when you sit by the campfire on reindeerfleece in this kind of milieu.”

Благодарим за перевод Huurreturkki
#3867 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
I don’t know, but here’s a little funny story, if I can tell a little anecdote.

Чего ж тут анекдотичного, как-то непонятно перевели, наверное.)
По-моему, очень трогательно же.
#3868 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Оффтоп:
Tanja

Два раза подряд прочитала как "Tarja"))
#3870 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Эффект "монализы" явно присутствует)
#3871 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
#3873 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Холопайнен приступил к работе над Скруджем МакДаком и с этого момента пропадает на три месяца.
http://www.tuomas-holopainen.com/index.php/en/news/298-tuomas-commences-work-on-scrooge
#3875 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
а наша карта, наша карта! ыыы Jumping висит Horse вдохновляет Very Happy
#3876 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Bama писал(а):
а наша карта, наша карта! ыыы висит вдохновляет

И вновь лучи любви и рэспекта создателям! Smitten Рулез
#3877 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
8 песен более ли менее готово- вот это темпы good
#3878 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
C cайта Туомаса:

"Прекрасная скульптура ждет лета, чтобы быть поставленной в саду"

Я так и не поняла, что наш Маэстро увидел прекрасного в этом камне.
И да, его вязаный тапок (или это носок?) меня просто убил Very Happy
#3879 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Это типа кельтский стиль. Антуражности добавляет-с.
#3880 Ссылка на пост Добавлено:
Да ну вас нафиг Smile Человек у себя дома, что он, должен одевать модные рубашки/пиджаки/ботинки/шляпы и расхаживать в этом по дому? Very Happy Нормальный домашний стиль Smile
Форум / Наш Nightwish / Просим, маэстро! Наилюбимейший Туомaс Холопайнен
Загрузка...
Быстрый вход: